https://www.neobux.com/?r=RAHMATNURZAINI FAMILY AND HEALTH: MONKEY AND CROCODILE

MONKEY AND CROCODILE


Once, a monkey near the riverbank. He is very strong and a great jumper. In the middle of the river there is a beautiful island filled with mango, jackfruit and many fruit trees other. In the middle between the islands and the edge of the river there are rocks. Although it is unlikely, the monkey usually jump from the riverbank into the rock and then from the rock to the island.

He can eat fruit all day and then return home by the same route every afternoon. Nearby there are a couple Mr. and Mrs. Crocodile Crocodile. They incubating alligator eggs of their first baby. Because of the pregnancy, Mrs. Alligator sometimes want strange food. So he asked for things that are strange to her husband faithful. Mrs. Alligator often amazed, like an animal other animals, by way of the monkey jumping back and forth to the island.

One day he wanted to eat the heart of Monkey cravings! He said his desire to Mr. Crocodile. To fulfill his wish, he promised to bring the heart of the monkeys at dinner. Sir Crocodile go and lean under the rocks between the riverbank and the island. He waited for the monkey back that afternoon to catch him. As usual, the Monkey spends his time on the island. When going back home from the edge of the river, he realized that the rock seemed to grow large, perceived to be higher than the water than she remembered.

So he is suspicious of the cunning Mr. Crocodile. To ensure this, he shouted faces of the rock, "Hello there, Mr. Reefs! What's up? "He shouted these words three times. Then he added, "You usually answer me when I asked you. But today you do not say anything. What's wrong with you, Mr. Reefs? "Mr. Crocodile thinking," No doubt, surely this rock is usually talking to the monkey. I can not wait to answer the stupid rock! I'll answer it and play a prank on the monkey.

So he shouted, "I'm fine, Mr. Monkey. What do you want? "Monkey asked," Who are you? "Without thinking, crocodile replied," I'm Sir Crocodile. "" Why are you leaning over there? "Asked Mr. Monkey. Sir Crocodile replied, "I'll take your heart! You will not be able to escape Mr. Monkey. "The monkey is smart thinking," Aha! He was right - there was no other way to the riverbank. So I had to trick him. "Then he shouted," Sir Crocodile, my friend, it seems you can get me. I'll give you my heart. Open your mouth and take it when I came. "

When Sir Crocodile opened his mouth, he opened it as big as possible, so that the eyes are closed. When Mr. Monkey saw this, he jumped into the crocodile's head and straight into the riverbank. When Sir Crocodile realized he had been deceived, he acknowledged the victory of Mr Monkey. As in a sports game, he conceded defeat. He said, "Mr. Monkey, my purpose to you actually do not really - I want to kill and take your heart just to please my wife. But you just save yourself and do not hurt anyone. Congratulations! Then Sir Crocodile back to Mrs. Alligator. Initially Mrs. Alligator not happy with this, but when their baby eggs hatch, they have forgotten that problem.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment